GICA is pleased to partner with WellBeing Hygiene to provide full-service hygiene services and technologies. These services decrease the risk of infection, promote proper hygiene practices, and ultimately foster wellness and wellbeing on campus. WellBeing Hygiene helps colleges of all sizes safeguard their facilities against harmful bacteria such as Influenza, E-Coli, Hepatitis, HIV, MRSA, Staph, and Strep. Our services feature a full range of automated technologies that include feminine hygiene disposal, touch-free soap and sanitizer dispensing, air fresheners, and faucets.
Colleges partner with WellBeing Hygiene to provide:
• Infection control in the restroom for colleges
• Cost savings by minimizing plumbing blockages
• Touch free restroom services that support green initiatives
• Protection against harmful bacteria such as E-Coli, MRSA, HIV, and Hepatitis
• Decreased water consumption and cost per hand wash
• Lower student absenteeism
• Decreased risk of cross contamination
To access the GICA agreement, click here. You will need the username and password e-mailed to your institution. To discuss WellBeing Hygiene's technologies and services, please contact Paula Neece at (877) 952-9355. To view more information on WellBeing Hygiene, click here.