Millennium Advisory Services, a registered investment advisory firm, provides important fiduciary support for 403(b) plan sponsors at the participant level. Millennium works with plan sponsors to provide required education and communication services and fiduciary advice that participants are increasingly looking to plan sponsors to provide. Our operational relationship with leading 403(b) custodians allows Millennium to provide financial advice and portfolio recommendations on employee investments held in 403(b) plans at those custodians.
Millennium provides fiduciary support to plan sponsors by:
- Meeting privately with employees (and spouses) to take them through an individualized financial planning process to help them achieve their retirement goals.
- Working directly with plan sponsors to help implement institutionally controlled group retirement contracts and educating plan participants about the investment options available in the retirement plan.
- Providing fiduciary advice to plan participants regarding their retirement accounts.
- Providing professional fee-based asset management for interested employees in their retirement accounts and other accounts as desired.
- Providing periodic group presentations on campus and written communications via email to help employees stay informed on issues such as saving, investing and retirement.
For more information about this agreement, please contact Paul Hunt at 804-346-1040 or 877-435-2489.