Information for Potential Vendors
GICA established a procurement program to select the best collaborative agreements for the GICA member institutions. GICA reviews proposals presented by national, local and regional vendors on a regular basis to determine if an agreement should be negotiated.
The GICA Procurement Advisory Council (PAC) assists in selecting the best collaborative agreements for the GICA member institutions. GICA’s PAC reviews proposals presented by local and regional vendors at their meetings to determine if an agreement should be negotiated. On occasion, our PAC will review a vendor with a national reach if it offers a unique value to our membership. National contracts are also available to our member institutions through our relationships with group purchasing organizations.
All collaborative agreements should fill a gap in current procurement offerings. Additionally, GICA agreements should benefit a majority of the member institutions by either:
- increasing the institution's efficiency and/or
- streamlining costs related to operations and back office functions
If you believe your company is not already represented in our current procurement offerings and you think it would meet the needs of GICA's member institutions in these two key ways, please move forward by taking the steps below:
- Click here to read general information about GICA’s Procurement Program.
- After reading the general information, please click here to read recommendations about how to prepare a GICA Procurement Proposal.
- Click here to access the cover sheet that must accompany a GICA Procurement Proposal.
- If you still have questions after you review the information provided above, please contact Lisa Macke, Vice President for Member Services.